If the persons backed up against a wall with the need to pass a drug test they believe everything that can help. Even like “can I pass a mouth swab test with bleach?”
Possibly you've reading something like this:
“Rinse our mouth with the pure bleach. The taste is horrible, but you'll pass. The friend did it for years and always passed.”
Let's stop and think. Or choose an alternative without any bleach right now.
Why do they claim that the bleach works for a saliva test?
They said that “infected cells of the outer layer of mouth that going to be collected for the test, will be killed by bleach and you'll pass”. Is it true?
We have to say that's one of the worst things you might do with yourself. And that's why.
The active component of bleach is a sodium hypochlorite. This is the poisonous chemical kills fungi, bacteria, viruses and organic tissue at all. Bleach because of sodium hypochlorite and other chemicals can ruin the surface of your mouth, throat, and stomach if being swallowed. Household bleaches have less concentration than an industrial one, but it's no reason to take it for anything else that house cleaning. To pass saliva test the more smart and suitable method exists.
What do you feel rinsing your mouth by bleach?
This is much more than “bad taste”. At least, it will be mouth and throat irritation and pain. If you'll swallow bleach, chemicals in bleach burn the surface of your esophagus and stomach. Vomiting, stomach or abdominal pain as the minimum you'll get. How about lower blood pressure and shock caused by bleach intake?
Is the risk of hard poisoning worth saved few dollars on legal drug test helper?
What helps you to pass saliva test and stay healthy?
- Time. As longer you abstain from drugs as clean you'll be. Most of the drugs can leave your system in 24-48 hours. So saliva test is the easiest to pass.
- Extra help. It will remove any traces of opiates, cocaine, marijuana, alcohol, amphetamines. Use the entire bottle from the few minutes before your test. Rinse your mouth thoroughly. That's all.
- Home testing. Even if you do not believe in any “saliva test assistants” proven by thousands, be sure you're clean. It takes a few minutes and pretty easy but gives you much more compared the price.
What you've to avoid before your saliva test?
- Smoking. On a test day and on the day before the test. Is it weed, meth, or anything else, do not let them catch you.
- Drinking alcohol. Smiling? Firstly, as you know, alcohol delays some drug in your system, so they can show up. Secondly, are you sure that they don't want to make an alcohol testing itself?
- Use “miracle solutions”. Home remedies like bleach, or peroxide, or vinegar or aspirin do not help and cause to fail. Some of them can hurt you.
Don't worry, and don't do anything rash. Be smart.