How Can Heavier People Avoid Testing Positive for Opiates?
If you´re worried about testing positive for opiates and weigh over 200 pounds, this product is right for you. It includes:
- A 20-ounce bottle of QCarbo Plus
- A pack of Super Boost Tabs
- An opiates self-testing device
When and how do I use this kit?
This kit only needs using on the test day itself. Allow yourself a couple of hours before the drug test to complete these simple steps:
- Drink a 20-ounce glass of water and wait for 20 minutes.
- Drink the whole bottle of QCarbo Plus and take all four of the Super Boost Tabs.
- Wait another 20 minutes before refilling the QCarbo bottle with water and drinking it all again.
After peeing a couple of times, use the provided self-test:
- If it shows negative for drugs, head off to your test as soon as possible.
- If it gives a positive drug result, continue with the following steps.
- Take the QClean tablet and drink another 32 ounces of water.
- Wait for another hour, making sure you urinate often while waiting, before submitting your sample.
What Else Should I Do?
The following precautions are needed to ensure success:
- Submit your sample on time, because this kit´s effects diminish after five hours.
- Avoid large meals before using this kit.
- For at least the 48 hours before testing, or longer if possible, stay away from drugs and nonessential meds.
- Urination is a very important part of the cleansing process. Do NOT skip it!
- In the days before your test, drink ample water to get a pre-flush effect.
Warning: Seek medical advice before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.