Want to Test Yourself for K2/Spice?
If you´ve got an upcoming drug test, testing yourself is a great way to find out if you´ll pass or not. If you´ve only used one type of drug, single-panel testing kits are a cheap yet effective way of testing yourself.
This kit tests specifically for K2/Spice, a synthetic form of weed. We also stock single-panel kits for normal weed, coke, opiates, methadone, meth, and oxycodone. You know what you´ve been using, so just pick the right test for you.
All our single-panel kits test at the same cutoff levels that labs use (as recommended by SAMHSA).
How do I test myself?
- Get your sample ready by urinating into a sterile container.
- Remove the testing strip from its packaging.
- Making sure the arrow points toward the sample, dip the testing strip into the urine sample. Take care not to dip it beyond the indicated maximum.
- Keep it there until a reddish color forms in the test area. This will take around 15-20 seconds.
- Remove the test strip from the sample and lay it down, face up, on a nonabsorbent surface.
- Wait five minutes before interpreting the results, but don´t leave it longer than 10 minutes.
How do I interpret the results?
First, look for the control line (C). If it appears, the test has worked. If it doesn´t appear, something has gone wrong and you´ll need to repeat the test with a new device. Next, after making sure the control line is visible, look for the appearance of the test line T. This gives the result of your test.
Test line appears: You´ve tested negative for K2/Spice (a pass), even if the test line is lighter than the control line.
No test line appears: You´ve tested positive for K2/Spice (a fail). You should look at taking extra precautions before going to a real test.