Want to Easily Test Yourself for Meth?
Testing yourself is a great way to find out if you´ll pass an upcoming drug test or not. If you´ve only used one kind of drug, these single-panel testing kits are a cheap, effective way to test yourself.
This kit tests just for methamphetamines, also known as meth, crystal meth and many other names. We also stock single-panel kits for weed, k2/spice, opiates, methadone, cocaine, and oxycodone. You know what you´ve been using, so just pick the test that´s right for you.
All our single-panel kits test at the same cutoff levels that labs use.
How do I test myself?
- Get your sample ready by urinating into a sterile container.
- Starting with the notched edge, carefully tear open the foil pouch.
- Remove the test and dropper from the pouch.
- Use the dropper to take a sample of urine and drip four drops into the sample well (marked as "S").
- Wait five minutes before interpreting the results.
How do I interpret the results?
First, look for the control line (C). This indicates that the test has worked. If it doesn´t appear, something has gone wrong and you´ll need to repeat the test with a new device.
Next, after making sure the control line is visible, look for the appearance of the test line T. This gives the result of your test.
Test line appears: You´ve tested negative for methamphetamine (a pass), even if the test line is lighter than the control line.
No test line appears: You´ve tested positive for methamphetamine (a fail). You should look at taking extra measures before going to a real test.